Sunday, June 3, 2012

Twitter Practice


People like Twitter because they're not allowed to write much. I find it difficult to say what I want to say in so few words. Besides, is anyone actually listening?

So I don't post on Twitter very often. Maybe that's a mistake. Maybe I'd reach all sorts of readers if I did.

Probably not - but maybe.

So, in an effort to get more comfortable writing tweets, I'm going to start occasionally writing super-short blog posts. I won't count the characters, but I'll limit myself to ten words per post. They can be about anything, and hey, maybe this will get me to post more here too.

So here's my first ten-word blog post (if you don't count all the words I wrote to explain it):

Sunday before
last week of school.
Summer approaches
so quietly.

No comments:

Post a Comment