Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Wish List Wednesday

Today I'm joining in on Pen to Paper's wishlist Wednesday, where you share a book you're wishing to read.






My pick is The Age of Miracles by Karen Thompson Walker. I had heard about it through a friend, and when I visited my parents last week they had checked it out from the library. It's about a young girl and what happens to her and her family when the earth's rotation slows down. I read the first couple of chapters and was immediately drawn in. I'm on a waiting list for it now at the library.

The book trailer gives a really good idea of the mood and the plot; it uses the first few lines of the book.

2 comments:

  1. I definitely have this one on my to-read list as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. New follower! Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my WLW post. I've not heard of this book before, thanks for highlighting it. I'm just off to check it out on Goodreads.

    ReplyDelete